Thursday, December 8, 2011
Unbelievable choice
So now I know why a part of me had my reservations about celebrating my results yesterday. I kept thinking- I just need to hear it from the oncologist before I can celebrate. And instead I was told that statistically there is at least a small benefit (up to a 5% increase) to my survival rate by going through chemo based on my situation, but that the decision was mine to make. And so the waterworks start yet again as I can't believe what I am hearing. How do you make a decision like that? My life is amazing-of course I want to do anything possible to live the longest and healthiest life I can. To get rid of this cancer as completely as possible. My chemo starts Tuesday. What would you do to add more time to your life? Do me a favor and just do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment