Sorry I haven't updated in a while-still chugging along, still waiting on my results. I plan on calling my surgeon's office again tomorrow if I don't hear something by 1 pm since I will probably have to reschedule my oncology appointment if I don't have my results. I am feeling better at work and I think I will feel okay going through my first full day of work tomorrow. I have to share a cute story at work--a fifth grader at school said, "Are your hospital bills going to cost you a lot of money?" and I said "luckily I have really good insurance so I won't have to pay too much for my surgery." I wasn't sure where this was going until she said, "Well I found this quarter on the floor and I thought it might help." Awww....
Anyway, I promise I will update my blog as soon as I hear any results from my Oncotype!
No comments:
Post a Comment