Friday, December 23, 2011
Friday 12/23-feeling great!
I ended up having such a great day yesterday! I felt so good, had lots of energy, and was so productive. It was probably more like a normal day before I started this crazy ride, but I think I can just appreciate my health and energy so much more now after hitting an all-time low. I am so thankful to be feeling better for the holidays. I hope I can express enough appreciation for everyone's cards and prayers. Some of my favorites have been coming from my brother-in-law's 98 year old grandma in the form of EMAILS. It's not only the wisdom and beautiful excerpts she has been sharing, it's further inspiration to get through this and make it to 98. Thank you to all who have taken my story and my needs to your prayer groups. I hope everyone reading has such a wonderful holiday with their families. Enjoy and appreciate your time together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment