Sunday, December 11, 2011
Getting nervous
I am not going to lie-I'm getting nervous about Tuesday. I had a very long and involved dream last night about trying to prepare for a hurricane and not being able to find a safe place to shelter. I spent all day getting things done that I may not feel up to doing later this week. I sadly had to tell my gyms that I wouldn't be coming back to Zumba any time soon. Brownsburg Fitness is going to continue to allow me access to the gym during my recovery, and I am so thankful for that. I also put together all of my refunds for my Zumba students that bought punch cards before I found out about my breast cancer. That was tough. I hate letting people down. I know none of this is my fault, but I pride myself on being reliable so that part of this experience is very hard for me. I just hope that with being healthy and young my chemo will go as well as my surgeries went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment