Well, I am hanging in there but this is no fun. I would definitely say that the worst is over for this treatment round, but it seems like something new is bothering me every day. My newest complain is diarrhea (sorry, but it's true) and a very sore tongue. The good news is that Imodium works well for the stomach issues but I was up on and off last night with a stomachache. I have some cute quotes from my boys from last night. I was talking to them about my hair, and J.R. said, "Cancer sucks worse than the Colts." Brady was so sweet when he said, "Don't you wish you could ask Santa to not have cancer so you wouldn't have to take that bad medicine so you wouldn't lose your hair?" I asked both of them if they were going to shave their heads too, and Brady said (who is extremely vain about his hair) "No, but I'll get a trim!" Too funny.
Thank you Barb for the delicious meal last night, it hit the spot. I am happy to say that my parents are coming for a couple of days to help around the house and keep the boys entertained. I look forward to the company.
No comments:
Post a Comment