Thursday, December 1, 2011
First day back at work
I walked into my clinic this morning and it was all decorated with pink garland, a silver Christmas tree with pink ornaments, pink ribbons on the cabinets, and welcome back letters from the students! It was such a nice welcome back! I did get a million hugs today, but I survived. :) I had no idea how much multitasking I did on a daily basis until coming back. I was very happy to have worked a half day because by noon I was finished both mentally and physically. I came home, ate lunch, and took a nap. Still no word on my Oncotype results. If I don't hear anything tomorrow morning, I am going to call and ask so maybe I can have the results by the weekend. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard on decorating my clinic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment