I heard from my surgeon's nurse at 5:30 pm this evening that she has still not received my path results. She said she would call in the morning because she doesn't want me to wait over the holiday weekend. No joke!
It was another dreary day, but a pretty good one. I took a nap, worked on my quilt, watched a couple movies, ran a few errands, and walked a mile and a half at the gym. I am trying to find that activity level of doing enough vs. doing too much. It sure felt good to have a little sweat dripping down my back again today! Please tell me that all of my Zumba students are continuing to take class or keep moving in some way. I challenge everyone out there reading to try a little moderation over this holiday weekend and KEEP MOVING! I hope all of you who are traveling tomorrow have a wonderful and safe trip and spend precious time with your families!
No comments:
Post a Comment