Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Middle of the night update

I am very happy to report that I was able to stay up in my bed from 9pm-2am.  I overdid it a little last night before bed by getting all cleaned up and unknowingly waiting an extra hour for my pain medication.  I was quite uncomfortable, but I feel better now after getting some sleep, even if it is on and off.  Thank you to all of you communicating updates between family and friends, for the meals I have already received, and even more cards and gifts.  Thank you Barb for the beautiful prayer before surgery.  My biggest props goes to my husband who has been at my every beck and call at the hospital through the night, and even right now sitting next to me.  Thank you Jill and John for raising such a wonderful son.  My boys are doing well and have been very understanding about my limitations.  I have a busy day planned out with my exercises, lymph system massage (who knew?) and hopefully a movie or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment