Sunday, November 13, 2011
Rash! :(
I slept for almost 12 hours last night- it was fabulous! My sister is amazing- she took her one year old and my boys out to breakfast so that Ryan and I could sleep in. She even brought us back breakfast. The good news for today- my pain and pressure is so much better. I haven't had to take any Vicodin since 1 pm yesterday. The bad news- I'm covered from my feet to my neck in a red itchy rash with hives and it's driving me CRAZY! I called my doctor and she changed my antibiotic and started me on a steroid pack. I have never had an allergic reaction to any medication before. I have a whole new appreciation for my kids at school with hives! I hope it helps quickly before I lose my mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment