Monday, November 14, 2011
Monday 11/14- one week later
I can't believe it's already been a week since my surgery. I feel so much better than I expected to feel a week out of major surgery. I took a bath without any help this morning. That sounds so minor, but it's a huge victory when you've been so dependent on people! My rash is better over my body but I still have hives covering my feet and ankles. It's taking all of my will power not to scratch them like crazy. I had less than 10cc of drainage over the last 12 hours, so hopefully I am only a few days away from losing this drain. I am trying hard not to get too bummed about going back in after working hard to make this progress. I have had such great help at home that I have been able to sleep, eat healthy, and have the time to do my exercises and such to heal as best as I can. Hopefully it won't be too big of a set back. When I hear the definitive day and time for my next surgery, I will let you all know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment