I made it through the day without any more medical drama, at least so far. My bleeding was better all day yesterday until 8 pm when it fired back up until midnight. Thank goodness I am going to see the specialist tomorrow! I hope he can provide some insight to my bleeding issue. I guess the Zoladex I received yesterday may take a week or so to kick in and initially it causes hormone levels to rise before they drop. Hopefully that doesn't throw a monkey wrench in the plans. I am very curious as to what he is going to tell me. I pray that it is nothing that will require more testing or doctor's visits!
I had another fill today at the plastic surgeon. It hardly hurt at all this time and I had another 50 cc added to the expander. I look forward to these appointments as it helps to envision the light at the end of the tunnel! Sometime in the spring I should be able to finish my reconstruction with only one more surgery. It's very exciting. I found out my sister is running a Dirty Girl race for me in Chicago with other breast cancer survivors. How awesome is that!
No comments:
Post a Comment