Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blogging on Location-chemo #3!

It's a nasty rainy and gray day outside, so it's not a bad day to sit under a blanket in a recliner all day! I am happy to be doing my 3rd out of 4 chemo treatments today, feeling an end in sight.  My bleeding is almost completely gone and I pray that it continues!  My oncologist called the gynecologist this morning to make sure it was okay in his opinion for me to continue treatment, and it was.  They think that between the D&C and the Zoladex shot that my abnormal bleeding, in theory, should be solved.  I REALLY hope they are right and that my body decides to cooperate. 
I went to a Young Survivors Coalition support group meeting last night and it was very worthwhile.  I think we could have kept talking for days on end.  The meeting was run very well with a great facilitator.  There were about 8 other women there all with different stories and in different stages of treatment.  There is so much to learn from each other.  I am grateful that I decided to try it!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I am not there to make you more comfort food. You are 3\4 done !!!! Stay strong and take care of your inner self as well as your outer self. love you.. Barb and Rod

    ReplyDelete