Thursday, January 5, 2012
Blogging on Location
I thought I would bring my computer today to my treatment so I could blog on location during my chemotherapy. I feel very good today, very happy to be halfway through my treatments after this one. I was so excited that I was told by my oncologist that I would not have to go through radiation after my chemotherapy, so hopefully an end is in sight! Everyone is so different how they react to their chemotherapy, but I have read many instances where the second treatment is "the good one" as far as fewer side effects. I have also heard that subsequent Neulasta shots aren't as bad as the first. I definitely hope it's true! I will let you all know over the weekend when the @#%* hits the fan. Today is already going better considering my IV went in easily on the first attempt. My aunt also called this morning saying she was bringing a few meals over this afternoon, and I have another one coming on Sunday evening. I am so thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment