Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Update 9/30

I had my ultrasound at St. V's breast center this am.  The good news is that they didn't find any new areas of concern to biopsy.  The frustrating news is that I had a lot of breast tissue show up on my mri results that could be normal due to hormone changes in breast tissue, but she said she couldn't say with 100% certainty that was the case.  So, I have to have my mri repeated in about a week.  I am okay with that- my goal is still do to breast conserving surgery if possible and I have to wait another week anyway for my breast cancer gene results.  Again, thank you for the prayers and thoughts.  They must be working since I know many of you have been praying for my peace of mind and getting my ultrasound done this am vs. waiting another ten days was huge, especially since I have to have my repeat mri scheduled at a specific time.  Now I am off to work to finish out the day there- man I am ready for the weekend!!!

1 comment: