Thursday, February 2, 2012

Post-op check up

I had my post-op check up with the gynecologist this morning after my d & c.  It was so glad it was an early appointment.  I was in and out in 15 minutes!!!  Everything is fine, so good news. Then I stopped by Dr. Birhiray's office to check and see if I could get my post-chemo labs done today instead of coming back on Monday in rush hour traffic, and I could!  My labs were good, my white count was back up to normal which is great news since I go back to work in the clinic tomorrow.  My hemoglobin and hematocrit were both a tiny bit low but that's normal for after chemo.  I am on a major 12 day count down to my last treatment!  I stopped by the boutique in the breast center and got a survivor t-shirt.  I feel like I can finally start celebrating.  I did some shopping and got a scrub top, a purse, and sunglasses.  It's been such a good and sunny day!

1 comment: