Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Last Blogging on Location!

I am sitting in the infusion clinic receiving my last round of chemo!  I had a small irrational fear in the back of my mind that the oncologist would say, "just kidding, you are not really done.  Now we need you to do a round of this drug."  But thankfully that didn't happen and I am officially finished with chemotherapy when I walk out of these doors.  My IV was started on the first try again so we are off to a good start.  I am going to leave here with a prescription for my Tamoxifen that I will have to continue for five years and I will have to take Vitamin D since the Tamoxifen and Zoladex that have put me into early menopause can affect my bone density.  I also have to have a baseline bone density scan. Crazy- it didn't seem like I had anything left to test.  I guess there can always be more!  I will be taking some pictures today and will try to post them later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment