Monday, February 20, 2012

Nice extra day off!

This week was the perfect time to have a three day weekend.  I needed an extra day this round to start feeling better.  I think because it is partly due to the cumulative effects of chemo-it takes a little longer each time to bounce back. I have had some annoying complaints, the worst being sore fingernails.  It sounds minor, but it feels like each of my fingernails were smashed in a door.  Every time I use my hands to pull, push, or grip it really hurts.  Seven of my nails have strange red marks under the nail bed, so the infusion nurse said I may loose them.  Awesome.  I also have a weird rash to my right index finger that I have been getting after each treatment that kind of feels like a burn.  It will be interesting to see how long all of these strange problems take to clear up.  I just hope that my hair starts growing like it did before- I never thought I would be so excited to have my crazy mop of hair back!

No comments:

Post a Comment