Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to Zumba!

I taught my first Zumba class last Thursday and it was awesome!  My sisters and my mom came to celebrate with me and it was SO much fun.  I am so happy to be back teaching but it definitely wasn't easy!  Doing my routines in front of my bedroom mirror is a lot different than in front of a class in a hot gym.  Thank you to everyone who supported me and believed in my recovery.  I am feeling great, back to work full time, and my crazy curly hair is growing fast.  Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you have been doing! I am so excited for you that you are back teaching zumba, that is GREAT!!! Yay!! So happy to hear that you are doing well and back at work and everything!
    Elke

    ReplyDelete