Friday, April 20, 2012

It's going to be an early morning!

Tomorrow is the Race for the Cure!  I am very excited and a little apprehensive.  Anytime a large group of people come together for a single cause I find it very moving and inspiring.  I just know the last time I went a few years ago it made me cry and that was way before my own breast cancer story started!  I am also a little nervous how my boys are going to respond--I'm not sure if they will focus on the happiness of celebrating survivors or notice all of the shirts mentioning people who have lost their battles with breast cancer and set them worrying...I guess we will see!  It will be surreal to walk as a survivor.  I always thought I would be walking to support someone else.  I will blog all about my day tomorrow and hopefully post some pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment